Please check this file “Case_Study-Care_of_A_Patient_With_Stroke__Final_.doc” you need to use this as a format, the sample, needs to be exact format. This is the data “Case_presentation_on_TBI_part_2.pptx” to be provided on the first file, this should be the content. But on the tabular form, we need you to completely paraphrase it. Msg me for clarification. Part 1 Care Study Kindly use the matter related to the patient chosen for case study. and please discuss the care given demonstrating evidence of the nursing process (assessment and nursing diagnosis, plan of care, delivery of care and evaluation). the care plan (in tabular form in the powerpoint presentation) has to be rephrased Part 2 Essay Discussion of how social and healthcare policies impacted on the care plan submitted for the chosen patient care study. This assignment is a case study for a patient who suffered traumatic brain injury and is now in a rehab ward. this assignment’s first half of 1500 words shall cover the care plan for the patient and the second half is an essay on the laws affecting the individual (patient) whilst they are in healthcare. I will provide with a sample and the care plan that I made which has to be paraphrased and included in the assignment with latest research references. The learning outcomes to be met by this assignment are as follows: 1. Critically analyse and discuss the legislation, ethical principles, guidelines, policies and codes of practice, which govern nursing within the UK. 2. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the practitioner’s role as a health promoter to both patients/clients and colleagues, as well as working as an effective member of the health care team. 3. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the factors within the health environment, which relate to the safety of patients/clients, their families, the wider community, colleagues and the measures that can be taken to reduce risks. 4. Competently assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient/client care, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of appropriate nursing theory and evidence based practice. 5. Critically review issues surrounding documentation, confidentiality, records and record keeping. 6. Utilise skills of reflection to enhance and develop clinical knowledge and skills for the benefit of patients/client care and discuss suggestions for improvements in the quality of the care they give and support the rationale for their suggestions. 7. Evaluate the application of quality assurance practices and clinical governance in the healthcare environment. 8. Demonstrate and reflect on own ability to work safely and effectively in clinical practice. 9. Critically discuss the structure and relationships of caring organisations in the UK. 10. Demonstrate a critical awareness of cultural, linguistic and religious issues as relevant to nursing practice in the
Question 1: From our assigned reading in chapter 16 of Spirituality in Nursing:
a) After reading and thinking about this final chapter we are considering regarding spirituality in nursing, what additional insights are you taking away from this chapter for your work with your patients?
b) What are you taking away from this chapter for your own spiritual life, as a nurse or health care practitioner?
c) What questions about prayer are raised for you – that you would like some help with?
Question 2: Regarding your viewing of the video by Mother Angelica on Suffering and other truths regarding our spiritual life:
a) While we have discussed the spiritual meaning of human suffering a lot already, what did Mother Angelica help you understand about the value of human suffering, from a spiritual point of view, at a deeper level? Be specific in quoting from Mother Angelica’s teaching on the video and then open up what you have learned from her in your own words.
b) What did Mother Angelica help you learn about the Lord’s dealings with human persons, in general, that was either new for you entirely or provided you with a better understanding of a truth you already knew?
c) How might the insights you have gained from this video help you especially with patients who are in the dying process — including your work with their families?
Question 3: After reading the assigned download of Catholic Guidelines for making end-of-life decisions in an ethical way, which honors both the commandments of God about the sacredness of human life from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death — and the dignity of the person dying:
A) Define and discuss the difference between ordinary means and extraordinary means in prolonging life as specifically discussed in the end-of-life Guidelines handout. Can you give an example of each from your own experience?
B) What questions are you left with in regards to these ethical guidelines?
C) How might understanding that suffering brings with it the opportunity for deeper surrender to God and purification of the soul from all that is not of God help people approach end-of-life issues in a way that brings blessings — and counteract the deceptive and immoral cultural pressures in our day to legalize assisted suicide and euthanasia?
Question 4: After viewing the 2-part video on the life and mission of St. Catherine Labouré, please answer the following questions:
A) What inspired you the most about the life of St. Catherine Labouré?
B) What did you see in her that you want to imitate and why?
C) What questions are you left with, either about St. Catherine and/or the Blessed Virgin Mary, and Her role in Her Divine Son’s Redeeming Work?
Your submission should be a minimum of 1000 words length with at least two scholarly sources plus the textbook and should completely answer the proposed questions. APA formatting required and all
responses should be combined into a single document for submission.
1. Research the Affordable Care Act at: https://www.healthcare.gov/choose-a-plan/plans-categories/. Explain how this system will function. What consumer-costs and services are likely to be
associated in each metal tier? Explore the implications of this type of system for specific population groups.
2. Utilizing the various Focused Assessment questions from chapter 5 of the textbook identify members of a culture (different from your own) and perform a cultural assessment. Write a summary of
your findings in relation to potential impacts on health which can be attributed to cultural perspectives practices views communication customs beliefs behaviors and cultural norms.
3. Complete Chapter 6 Case Study.
Text book ISBN 13 978-0-13-385959-1
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources.
Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the course discussions so far and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources if needed use APA style as required and check your spelling.
Complete an EVIDENCE-BASED NURSING PRACTICE PROJECT.
To enable the student to use medical and nursing databases to find research articles that will provide evidence to validate nursing interventions regarding a specific area of nursing practice.
1. Select a topic from the list below.
2. Select five research articles from the databases on your topic.
3. Determine if a national guideline or evidence-based systematic review has been completed on your topic.
4. Answer the following questions regarding your research articles using APA format.
1. Identify the article that best supports nursing interventions for your topic.
2. Discuss how the other four articles either support or refute the findings of the research article identified above.
3. Of the five research articles identify which article has developed the best research design. Explain.
4. Of the five research articles identify which article has most clearly developed the purpose or problem statement. Explain.
5. Of the five research articles identify which article has the best sample size for their research problem. Explain.
6. Of the five research articles identify which article has made the best and most accurate conclusions from their findings. Explain.
7. Compare your analysis of the five articles with the national guidelines and/or evidence-based systematic review. Explain if your analysis is similar or different from the national guidelines
and/or evidence-based systematic review.
1. Use APA format.
2. Assignment should be 1000-1200 words in length